- Upon reservation, you receive one unique e-voucher per guest (PDF). This voucher gives you access to Rockvillage, our car park and is needed for check-in.
- Rockvillage opens its doors on Thursday 1 July 2021 at 11 am. Check-in is never possible after 10pm. On Friday 2 July, Saturday 3 July and Sunday 4 July check-in and check-out is possible between 9am and 10pm. On Monday morning check out is possible from 7am. No exceptions are permitted.
- Upon reservation you pay a € 100 deposit. After check-out, when no damage to the property has been found and the key is returned, this amount is fully refundable and will be paid back into your account given at time of reservation. The refund will be made by Camping Experience nv. Please notify the reception within two hours after checking in if you find any damage to your accommodation.
- Rockvillage provides you with flame retardant mattresses. Please be aware you must bring your own duvet, sheets and pillows for some accommodation. The bedding is provided for other types of accommodation. Don’t forget to bring your towels if none are provided in your accommodation.
- During the event our photographers take public pictures and videos to use on our website and social media. Checking-in on Rockvillage is a tacit approval to the use of these images.
- These House Rules can be found on our Rockvillage website and at the front desk during Rockvillage. Upon check-in, you automatically agree to these terms & conditions
Food & Beverages
- Guests take their meals at the central marquee, on the lounge terrace.It’s not allowed to bring your own refrigerator, BBQ, other cooking materials or your own beverages onto the Rockvillage premises.Free garbage bags will be available at the reception desk. Please do maintain the area surrounding your accommodation clean. The garbage bags will be collected on a daily basis from the garbage bins dispersed equally around the premises.The bar closes at 3.30 am. Last rounds are at 3 am.TIP: Buy your drink & food vouchers in advance on our website to avoid queues at the ticket desk. You can check your balance with the Purse-app at any time. The QR-code to download this app can be found on different places around Rockvillage.Up until one week after Rockvillage it is possible to ask a refund of the balance on your Rockvillage-payment card. This will only be possible through a designated page and at the latest by the Sunday following the event, at midnight. After this date refunds will not be longer possible. Please note that for this service we will deduct an administrative fee of 10€ from the amount being repaid.
Mutual Respect & Safety
- Rockvillage does everything in its power to ensure the well-deserved night’s rest of its guests. Therefore we ask you to respect the ‘quiet time’, around the accommodation from 3 am onwards and absolute silence on the premises from 3.30 am. Please note that those who do not comply will be removed from the premises after 2 warnings.
- Drug are strictly forbidden at Rockvillage. Guest who are caught with drugs will be removed from Rockvillage immediately.
- It’s not allowed nor necessary to bring/ play your own music at Rockvillage. Our in-house DJ will ensure top-notch entertainment.
- Rockvillage is not liable for any accidents or theft of personal belongings.
- Please note that the jacuzzis, hot tub and pool close at 8 pm, to enable us to prepare them for the following day. This ensures you can enjoy and relax in the best conditions possible!
- Our Camping Coaches will do everything they can to offer you a safe and care free weekend. Make sure you treat them with respect and follow their advice.